Food Colors Manufacturer in Mexico
Red Sun Dye Chem is a prominent supplier of natural food colours at Mexico used in various food products. We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying premium quality food colours at Mexico for diverse use in cake decorations, soft drinks, canned products, desserts, jams, jellies, and confectionary items.
Food Colors Supplier in Mexico
We are foremost organization engaged in supplying a huge quality of Food Colours in Mexico and other countries. All our manufactured food colors meet the set international quality standards and add the visual appeal to the food items. Apart from making the food and drinks appealing, our food colour suppliers Mexico also add consistency to the products. We are even considered to be leading food color exporter in Mexico and even to European Countries. Red Sun Dye Chem is engaged in offering various types of food colors for distinctive applications such as
- Ponceau 4r food colour: Ponceau 4r food colour is a strawberry red azo dye which can be used in a variety of food products and is usually synthesized from aromatic hydrocarbons. This food color is also known by the names of Cochineal Red a Food Color which provides a dark red shade in applications.
- Allura Red food colour: Allura Red AC is a red azo dye that goes by several names, including FD&C Red 40.It is usually supplied as its red sodium salt, but can also be used as the calcium and potassium salts. Allura Red is a highly versatile food color used in cereal, beverages, gelatins, puddings, dairy products, frozen treats, powder mixes, icings, jellies and so on.
- Sunset yellow food colour: Sunset Yellow Food Color is synthetic yellow AZO dye that comes with pH dependent maximum absorption limit and produced using aromatic hydrocarbons from petroleum. Sunset Yellow is used in foods and condoms, cosmetics, and drugs.
- Chocolate Brown HT food colour: Chocolate Brown HT food colors are also known as Brown synthetic coal tar diazo dye. It is used to substitute cocoa or caramel as a colorant. A general purpose colour with excellent stability to high temperatures making it particularly suitable for cakes and biscuits.
- Carmoisine food colour: Carmoisine Food Color is synthetic acid dye that contains NN and CC chromophore groups and is in form of red dye and widely used in cosmetics.
- Erythrosine food colour: Erythrosine, also known as Red No. 3, is an organoiodine compound, specifically a derivative of fluorone. It is a pink dye which is primarily used for food coloring. Erythrosine provides a pleasing watermelon-red color when used in foods and pharmaceuticals.
- Amaranth food colour: Amaranth Food colour is a purplish-red (blackcurrant) synthetic coal tar or azo dye found in ice creams, gravy granules, jams, jelly, tinned fruit pie fillings and prawns and packeted cake mixes, soups and trifles.
- Brilliant Blue FCF food colour: Brilliant Blue FCF food color is a synthetic organic compound used primarily as a blue colorant for processed foods, medications, dietary supplements, and cosmetics.
- Black PN food colour: Food Additive comprises mainly of naphthalene; 1,7-disulfonate; tetrasodium-4-acetamido-5-hydroxy-6-[7-sulfonato-4'-(4-sulfonatophenylazo)-1-naphthylazo]as well as other subsidiary coloring matter that can be used in combination with sodium chloride/sodium sulfate.
- Indigo Carmine food colour: Indigo carmine is a synthetic color, although it used to be extracted from plants of the genus Indigofera. The use of indigo as a natural food dye intended to reduce the use of synthetic dyes are carcinogenic impact.
- Patent Blue V food colour: Patent blue V is an iminium ion that is a dark bluish synthetic dye used as a food colouring agent. It has a role as a dye and an allergen.
- Quinoline Yellow food colour: Quinoline yellow is used to give food a greenish-yellow/lemon-lime colour. The name quinoline comes from a chemical derived from coal tar.
- Red 2G Fast Red E food colour: Food colour allura red is a Orange red synthetic azo dye, approved to replace Amaranth in the United States of America where it is prohibited. It is a di azo dye with reddish brown color. It is used drugs and cosmetics, cocktails, tinned fruits, biscuits, chocolate, dressed crabs, garlic sausage.
- Green S food colour: Green S is a bright green artificial food dye from the triarylmethane dye family. It can be used in mint sauce, desserts, gravy granules, sweets, ice creams, and tinned peas.
- Apple Green food colour: Apple green food colouring powder soluble in water and perfect for creating coloured dessert decorations and confectionery. Used for esters, hydrocarbon solvent, paraffin wax, candles, and soap kind of coloring.
- Egg Yellow food colour: Food coloring is dye, pigment or substance that imparts color when it is added to food or drink. Make your food as pretty as it is delicious with our Egg Yellow Powdered Food Colouring.
- Tartrazine Food Color: Tartrazine is synthetic lemon yellow AZO dye that finds use as food coloring agent. It is derived from petroleum and is water soluble with maximum absorbance in aqueous solution.
Further, if you are looking for food color manufacturers in Mexico with guaranteed quality, then Red Sun Dye Chem is your one stop solution for all your required food colors. With our huge experience as a foremost manufacturer of natural food colour suppliers Mexico and other countries, we understand the requirements of the Universal market.